- 1Beginner Vocal Exercises: “Body & Soul”16:37
- 2Advanced Vocal Exercises: “Body & Soul”17:12
- 3“Body & Soul” Piano Accompaniment22:42
- 4“Body & Soul” Vocal Arrangement – Advanced32:12
- 5“Dream A Little Dream” Triad Arrangement27:22
- 6“Dream A Little Dream” Chord Extensions23:24
- 7“Georgia On My Mind” Triad Arrangement20:32
- 8“Georgia On My Mind” Advanced Arrangement20:57
"Learn To Sing & Play" is Lyndol’s second course on the art of vocal accompaniment.
If you are new to accompanying singers, or accompanying yourself singing, then first check out Lyndol’s beginner course "How To Accompany Singers".
This course builds upon the foundations covered in course 1, and so spend some time to absorb and familiarise yourself with the material there.
This course includes detailed studies on how to develop your own voice using a selection of vocal exercises that can be applied to any jazz standard.
In the jazz standard studies in this course, Lyndol introduces some more advanced methods on how to arrange tunes for vocal accompaniment.