Learn The Video Player Controls
In this video we explore the features of the PianoGroove video player. Our video player contains many custom controls and functions to provide the best possible learning experience for our students.
The below tips and shortcuts will help you to watch and review the lessons more effectively and efficiently.
Video Player Controls To Remember
We cover the following video player controls:
- Tips for starting and pausing the video
- Slow down controls (.75%, .50%, and .25%)
- 10-second skip back button
- A/B loop functionality and shortcuts
- Lesson chaptering interface and shortcuts
- Video quality selector
- Volume controls
- Full screen mode
We are always looking to improve our video player and so if you have any suggestions to improve the usability and experience please let us know.